EBS Stanley Clarke Signature Bass Wah Wah / Volume Pedal
In Stock: 1 available
Stanley Clarke Signature Wah Wah – Exclusive Bass Wah-Wah/Volume Pedal
A First For EBS And Stanley Clarke – A Signature Product
For the first time in our 20 year history, EBS has released a signature product. Who could be more suitable to honor than bass legend, Stanley Clarke? This unique pedal design evolved through collaborative effort with luthier Thomas Lieber of the Spellbinder Corp. USA and musician Stanley Clarke, and is the first product ever that Stanley puts his name on. Also, the first ever EBS product we let an artist put his name on. Enjoy!
Distinctive Tone – Unique Design
Stanley Clarke, is one of the world’s most iconic and innovative bass players. Now he is putting his name on an EBS product. Being one of the most demanding players, with a distinctive tone and a clear idea of how it should sound, we all knew what to expect. A unique pedal design that satisfies his exacting standards with the most delicious wah wah effects imaginable.
- Nominal Input Level: – 8 or -20 dBv (active/passive)
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Pedal Modes: Wah or Volume
- Frequency Response: +3/-3 dB, 20 – 20.000 Hz
- Filter Center Frequency Range: 50 – 12.500 Hz
- Filter Q: min/max, 4.5 / 16
- Filter Mode: Low, Band, Boosted Band, and High Pass
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- True Bypass: Yes
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 10.6” x 3.7” x 3.0”
- (270 x 95 x 75 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 kg (4 lbs.)
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Regulated, 25 mA max.